[心情]The Prayer [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线MelodyRyan

发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2005-10-24
Dear Load...
There are so many wonderful people I love, and I ask Your forgiveness~ and theirs~
For not letting them know all the times that I could how they\'re kept in my thoughts and my prayers.
How the things that can seem so important each day really mean nothing at all.
Compares to the warmth and the blessings we share in a visit or letter or call.
So, please help me remember there\'ll always be time to accomplish the things I must do.
But the memories we make with the ones whom we love are treasures that last all life through.

You\'re one of the people I care most about and I hoping that you really know it.
But I\'m sorry I\'ve let other things in my world take control of how often I show it...
So I\'m praying today that you\'ll know in your heart~~though I\'m not sure just where to begin~~
That I truly am thankful for you in my life and the wonderful blessing you\'ve been.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线little
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2005-10-24
FT
恨英语!
离线小5
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2005-10-24
hehe beautiful
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2005-10-25
    Dear Load...
    There are so many wonderful people I love, and I ask Your forgiveness~ and theirs~
    For not letting them know all the times that I could how they\'re kept in my thoughts and my prayers.
    How the things that can seem so important each day really mean nothing at all.
    Compares to the warmth and the blessings we share in a visit or letter or call.
    So, please help me remember there\'ll always be time to accomplish the things I must do.
    But the memories we make with the ones whom we love are treasures that last all life through.

You\'re one of the people I care most about and I hoping that you really know it.
    But I\'m sorry I\'ve let other things in my world take control of how often I show it...
    So I\'m praying today that you\'ll know in your heart~~though I\'m not sure just where to begin~~
    That I truly am thankful for you in my life and the wonderful blessing you\'ve been.
亲爱的Load...
有许多美妙的人民I 爱, 并且我要求您的forgiveness~ 和theirs~
为不告诉他们我能的所有次怎么他们被保留在我的想法和我的祷告。
怎么可能似乎的事很重要各个天真正地手段没什么根本。
与温暖比较和我们分享在参观或信件或电话的祝福。
如此, 请帮助我记住那里总将是时候完成我必须做的事。
但我们用那个做我们爱是珍宝那为时所有生活的记忆。

您是一个人I 关心和I 希望, 您真正地知道它。
但我抱歉我有让其它事在我的世界作为控制多频繁我显示它...
如此我今天祈祷, 您将知道在我不是肯定的在哪里对begin~~ 的您的heart~~though
真实地我上午感激对您在我的生活和美妙的祝福您是。

在线翻译的,似乎…………