My darling,
I'm waiting for you. 亲爱的,我在等你
How long is a day in the dark? 不见天日的一天会有多长呢?
Or a week? 比一周长吗?
The fire is gone now 火熄了,
and I'm horribly cold. 我觉得寒风刺骨
I really ought to drag myself outside, 我真想拖着病体到外面去
but then there'd be the sun. 外面阳光普照
I'm afraid I waste the light... 我怕在那些书上把电耗尽了
on the paintings and on writing thses words. 写下这些字句时
We die. 我们都死了
We die rich with lovers and tribes, 我们魂归天国,那国充满着爱河的人
不分种族
tastes we have swallowed, 我们嘴里都含有对方的体味
bodys we have entered... 我们曾经灵欲合一
and swum up like rivers. 深深相爱
Fears we've hidden in,
like this wreched cave. 内心恐惧像这幽暗的山洞
I want all this marked on my body. 我要把这些永远铭刻在身体上
We are the real countries. 我们的国家是实在的
Not the boundaries drawn on maps, 不是画在地图上的边界
the names of powerful men. 用强人的姓名来命名的那种
I know you'll come and carry me out into the palace of winds.我知道你会回来把我抱起
迎风屹立
That's all I've wanted, 我别无所求
to walk in such a place with you, 只想跟着你漫步天国
with friends. 带上一些好友
an earth without maps. 去一个没有地图的乐土
The lamp's gone out, 油尽灯枯了
and I'm writing...
in the darkness. 我执笔时已经漆黑一片