• 2回复

高中时同学神文 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线枕草子

发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2010-12-17
高中时同学的暴强作文,在整个英语办公室引起强烈反响,今天翻出来,和大家一起回忆一下……是一个看图说话作文,画中一年轻人不给老人让座,但是一个小孩让了,有个牌子上写着请给需要的人让个座

The picture shows that a little boy let the old man sit down. Oh……my god! I don't know what I could say. My jingpei's qing like taotao river, lianmian don't stop! But the other man, a not big and not little man, sit very wendang. How is he? What should he do? Rangzuo! And the very important thing is that his eyes are very biyi, which make up very embarrassed!
Dang now shehui. The picture shang's qingkuang jibenshang not cunzai. I often take bus to school.This qingkuang little fasheng. What is it shuoming? It is showing the picture is a dream!It's a dream! It's a dream, it's not true. We should xiangxin, the world is very meihao. a singer sang: only people human all give a little love, the world will get meihao's renjian.
And what's more, the little paizi is not on the bus. The picture shang fang paizis's difang, yingai is windows! If there is not a window .the people who sit in the bus will death. It is very terrible!
That's all. Thank you!

披卷老师点评: My jingpei's qing like taotao river, lianmian never stop! Never!
1条评分
公主的迷信 鲜花 +1 看在让我哈哈笑的份上,必须送哈 2010-12-17
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线凌秋裳
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2010-12-17
Is the writer louzhu's tongxie? Wow~~~~~~My jingpei's qing like taotao river, lianmian never stop!
离线枕草子
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2010-12-18
tx's tx
快速回复
限100 字节

上一个 下一个