离线溱草

发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2009-03-14
此帖悬赏结束
最佳答案:10 啄木币,最佳答案获得者:merck
关键词: 求助
英语老师布置的作业,让我们谈谈实习医生的manners,敝人年幼,还未实习,真诚期待各位学长的帮助,谢谢!!!!!!
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线merck
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2009-03-14
最佳答案奖励:+10 啄木币
有个参考答案,可以根据自己理解修改一下

. Ask permission to enter the room; wait for an answer.
The physician is not housekeeping at a hotel, and many patients can’t answer. I am guessing the spirit here is to give the patient some privacy and autonomy, but it’s not always appropriate or practical. You think physicians–multiple ones in the same hall at that–are going to yell through a closed door, “Mr. Sanders? Mr. Sanders? May I come in? Are you decent? *wait* *wait* Mr. Sanders? I just want to talk to you, can I do that?” If you stop to think about how it would play out, it’s just comical.
敲门这个一般情况国内病房比较难做到,除非vip病房或者类似情况。不过可以应用于与患者及家属交谈的时候,认真聆听,尊重患者或家属自认为重要的信息,以开放的态度去沟通。

. Introduce yourself; show your ID badge.
Introducing oneself is a must, I agree. But more important than the name is their specialty or purpose. Doctors, nurses, techs, etc. flow in and out as a matter of course; any one person’s name will NOT be remembered on first meeting usually. “The surgeon” or “the heart doctor” means something to the patient, however.  Showing the ID badge is a bit much, but I agree it should be reasonably visible (not hanging all “cool-like” off the scrub bottom’s cargo pocket) should there be a concern, its absence being the true red flag.
自我介绍是比较重要的礼貌,电视里面很多,特别是港台片。“我是***医生,现在您的情况属于我负责,有问题可以联系我。我的工号是***”

. Shake hands.
In normal conversational etiquitte this goes without saying, but not every patient is in a position to shake hands. Patients might have IVs on the dorsum of one or both hands, or be weak where a handshake (particularly coming up from a bed in a supine position) might be taxing. At the doctor’s discretion, perhaps a small pat on the shoulder from above or the like establishes a “connection.” Some patients may be standoffish or even hostile, and with so much to do and accomplish besides some physical token of greeting on top of the verbal one, just skip it already, it’s not worth the trouble. Psychiatrists live for dancing this dance, reading volumes in the smallest gestures and pondering the meanings; most everyone else uses their time on more practical matters.
一点表示友好,亲切的动作可以缓解压力,制造轻松的交流气氛。

. Sit down. Smile if appropriate.
This is where the author really jumped the shark. Sit down?! Where, exactly? Most hospital rooms have ONE chair apart from the bed, and a family member is often sitting in it. A doctor is going to sit in the patient’s bed during the interview? This psychiatrist-centered view is starting to really show its limitations and other-worldly approach. After all, psychiatrists are used to being in rooms where there are more chairs than people, so of course, why not sit down?  And what exactly is considered appropriate to smile or not smile?  I smile naturally almost all the time when meeting someone, like a reflex. Some don’t. I’m not going to second guess all of this now.
适当的微笑,认真的聆听是礼貌,也是取得患者信任的重要方法。

. Explain your role on the health care team.
Of all the bullet points so far, this is by far the most useful. If there is one thing that confuses the hell out of the poor patient in today’s overly-specialized/referred environment. No arguments here, solid advice.
国内的情况可以该为向患者或者家属介绍一下科室或者主管医师的情况。
. Ask how the patient feels about being in the hospital.
After the previous useful directive, we just had to go back to shrink world–it couldn’t last forever. Asking something like this is fine, if it’s worked into the general conversation and there’s oodles of time on everyone’s hands, but asking directly as written is awkward at best. (”It sucks, what do you think!?”) A far better and more reasonable approach would be “Is there anything else you need, any concerns that we haven’t addressed?” — in other words, be practical. Time is of the essence, and one can make a patient feel listened to and respected beyond their disease without falling into an open-ended, potentially never-ending pit of feelings.
同上,主要是让其对自己的病情和科室的实力有所了解。

上面几点是所讲的“manners”实际是接诊患者的礼仪,也是最初取得患者信任的方法。我不太清楚楼主英语老师所要的“manners”范围有多大,如果还包括对师长,同辈和师弟妹以及医院其他医务相关人员的话,可以讨论的范围很多。
[ 此帖被merck在2009-03-14 16:12重新编辑 ]
1条评分
wanny 鲜花 +1 2009-03-14
离线wanny

发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2009-03-14
热心助人奖励:+1 啄木币
各位实习的大侠可以给点……
离线清风
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2009-03-14
赞年幼 ~~
离线游弋

发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2009-03-14
多听,多听老师的讲解,无论是交班会上的病例讨论,病情处理,还是查房时候对每一个病人的病情讲解都要听要记
多问,不懂得就问,即使是很小白的问题
多动手,外科实习的时候尤其重要,换个药啊,拆个线啊,上个手术当当助手啦,抓住一切机会,没有机会要去跟老师争取机会
多思考,这个很容易明白,学了见了那么多东西,不思考就不是自己的
多微笑,这个是指对待病人的时候,病人问的问题一般在我们看来可能狠小白,但是仍然要耐心的细致的讲一讲,如果不懂也要敢于承认的,
2条评分
卫卫xy 鲜花 +1 2009-03-14
wanny 鲜花 +1 2009-03-14
离线离情别绪
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2009-03-14
这个不是很懂 听听高手指教
离线卫卫xy
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2009-03-14
我觉得我对病人的态度应该不会有问题~
离线无雨如风
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2009-03-14
查房的时候,进门时给上级大夫开门,实习医生从病历车中拿出病历,最后进门。上级大夫要看病历时,管床的实习医生要将病历双手呈上,然后主动汇报病历,上级大夫询问病号基本情况,比如今天的体温,昨天查的血,要背出来,不能看病历(病历应该在上级大夫手里)。出病房的时候最后一个离开,带上门。
这是实习的时候内科老师教的。
2条评分
swing 鲜花 +1 2009-03-14
wanny 鲜花 +1 2009-03-14
离线健次郎
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2009-03-14
首先是态度,一定要认真,认真查体,认真学写病例,学开化验单,学习做临床检查和操作,不懂就问,多和老师交流,多查资料,多总结,有机会多听一些讲座,管管床,特别是管床,毕竟是自己的病人,你会很用心,学的就多些,好一些。大致就这样吧。。。。
1条评分
wanny 鲜花 +1 2009-03-14
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2009-03-14
病人面前少说话

有不懂的悄悄问

上级大夫不给你说,就别问了

对护士也要尊重,都是你的老师

对病号有礼貌,但是不能胆怯,要大方,表现的有自信

病号提问有不懂的可以先搪塞过去,但是回来要赶紧查书或者问高手,防止再次丢人