[英语]The Home of the Nature [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线雾雨电

发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2009-08-11
The Home of the Nature

I have a big apartment, one living room, one bedroom, one study room, one baby room, one kitchen and one bathroom.

The bedroom is adorned as the sunshine in late spring to early summer, just a little warm not hot. I would feel comfortable. It just belong to my own,
and I and do what I want to, not confined and agitated. All of the colors in the room are natural colors at that time and I would never feel tired of it.

The study room is like the winter, white and clean. Hue makes my brain clear and keeps me calm down in my deep heart.  It is a place to contemplate.

The baby room is like the ancient forest, shrubs, animals on the ground, birds in the sky and eight castles for my little princes and princesses. I will rear them how to love the nature, know the insects.

My bathroom is decorated like a beach enjoying the artificial sunshine in it and relaxing.

The kitchen is certainly like autumn, filling in savor everywhere.

The living room is the biggest and sweetest place, a couch and sofa, a glass-made tea table, a digital TV on the wall, beautiful plant, a wine bar and some changeable lights. It is a united place with my friends and families.

In a world, I will foster eight children and have a villa-like apartment .Hard working from now on then going to America, maybe I could make the dream true.

Fighting now.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线方敏
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2009-08-14
Beautiful dream !  I will give you my best wishes !
快速回复
限100 字节

上一个 下一个