离线水影

发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2009-06-26
走,留(Michael Jackson’s Death)
By 水影
09-6-26
I am totally shocked at the news. Just can’t believe it even now. Surfing the internet browse for the fact both in Chinese and English. The truth is heart-breaking. Feel lost. Feel the impulse of crying but I won’t. Death is always seemingly a little bit away from us. We are so sure about that deep at our heart.
But the sad thing is that it is not really away, but it is always around from the start of the life. Remembering one beautiful painting picture that Death, with his yellow-glowing eyes, stares, from the death bed, at the crowded people lying in the life bed all with their eyes closed. That’s sad, even we can say it some kind of rididulous. With eyes but not seeing the truth.
逝去,就这样走掉。留给每个爱着他关心着他的人,一个伤口,一个永远都痛的伤口。我很脆弱,很难承受,没有席慕容笔下蚌的宽大,带着沙粒的疼痛却在月光下将它光耀成珠。我只是痛,痛的不敢呼吸。
十多岁时,身边两个最爱的人,就这样深深的刺过我的心,一个因为车祸,一个因为病魔。二十多时,了解最喜欢的两个偶像演员,哥哥和梅姐姐,不会再出现在荧屏。韩国变性艺人接连自杀,伊朗以同性恋为罪名绞刑杀害两个年轻的生命。
   少数派(Minority)的悲哀。想起一部记不起名字的同性电影里的几句话:Do you know why I didn’t kill myself? Because death is a relief and what I chose for myself is suffer.
  Sorry, michael, I won’t cry, cause I, too, choose to suffer and survive. As a minority.
2条评分
笑起来像坏蛋 鲜花 +1 - 2009-06-26
kaixin路路 鲜花 +1 - 2009-06-26
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
发帖