发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2009-05-22
不同凡响(Playing by Heart)
By 水影
09-3-22
(一)
我是个小孩,光脚在生命的海边游玩,捡拾记忆的贝壳。岁月的潮水有些凉,汹汹来汹汹去,冲刷侵蚀着昨天的痕迹。执拗的,试图在光阴的沙滩留下自己的足迹,所以忍着水凉,傻傻的守着自己,担心这一个个小脚印没了,自己也便没了,永远的消匿。
偶尔,海水带来美丽海星的碎片,感觉自己的心比它碎的片数还多。跪下来,手捧着破碎的美丽,眼充溢满泪水,抽噎着望向给它生命的海洋,心里在无助的喊,“为什么将它的生命抛弃?无论它的生命多么柔弱。”
伤透了心,无法再承受。逃离海边,背向大海。

(二)
Fated.
I am Water, and gloom dyes me bitter. I am Homo, and phobia robs me of my tomorrow.
Recently, got the chance to read a few articles about global climate changes. And if nothing is done to curb the trend, the deadline of rising over 2℃ will be surely inevitable by 2030. Sad, no one seems care about it.
Abortion, this word is no more forbidden, actually, it’s even some kind of ‘fad’? Talking about it like a joke. Does any one realise it’s a life he/she is kidding about? But who cares! “Eugenics” is our future! Is it, really?
“Look, I can be as dirty as you are.” What a pride he has in his voice of announcing. He, so confidently and comfortably, jumps into the pit and throws all the mud to the ‘blank’ minds of the others as if they were giving God-bestowed blesses in a water-splashing festival. How ridiculous!
I have had enough of it, feeling choked and strangled. “Enough!” I shouted, “Am I crazy or the world is crazy?”

(三)
心情乱的比麻团还糟,为什么,说不清,只挣扎着,怕痛的窒息。
下午,好友突然来找,说晚上有音乐会,本来兴致不高,想来也其他没事,也就答应下来。赶巧,吃饭时候又遇到另一个朋友,两人聊了很久,很多压积的话通通疏散出来,感觉舒服好多。郁闷的时候,一个懂你的人是救星。
晚上的交响乐演奏很精彩,眼睛湿了又干,微笑凋了又开。该是多么纯粹的灵魂谱写出这般如同天籁的妙音?该是伤的多深、然而又爱的多切,才可以有如此胸襟同时盛装下悲伤和热烈?
机缘?注定?我没有拒绝海的女儿小艾米丽送来的礼物海螺?听着风声在耳边倾情的演奏,我知道自己的懦弱。
生命的演奏,不同凡响,我怎敢拒绝?是该回家了,回海边。。。
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线娄群
发帖