帮忙修改一下作文哈 谢咯 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线jingtingfeng

发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2007-05-07
Harmony in Our School
Only in a harmonious environment can we do well in our study and enjoy our life in the college. I felicitate it that I chose Shandong University. Because I feel happy and relaxed here .We enjoy ourselves, enjoy the life, and enjoy all the harmonious things here.
Firstly, I think the beautiful schoolyard is the basis to build up a harmonious campus. There stand lots of big trees and colorful flowers in our school. And we can always hear birds warbling around us. When I walk through the green and red, I feel as if I was playing in a rainbow world. And sometime I forget the time. Every time I waked from the beauty, I said:” How wonderful! I like the feelings!”
You know, when you feel well, everything will be OK!
Secondly, students also play an important role in the harmonious environment. Students studying here were ones who once did well in every aspect in their high school. So, these students with good manners are the battleship to keep the campus harmonious. We know that a praised family is held by an able housewife, in the same way, a harmonious campus is kept by students with high quality.
Besides, we consider friendship more important in the college than in high school. When all is said and done, we have to live and study together for 5 years, and we really value our friendship. When talking about it, we always feel that it is not an easy thing for us to get together here. “We are blood brothers!” we always say.
So, there is also a harmonious environment in our class or dormitory. And the harmonious campus is just made up of these relatively small harmonious environments.
In my opinion, only with everyone’s endeavor, can we build a harmonious campus. Perhaps you needn’t do some influential things, but you certainly play an undeniable role.
I want to restate it that I feel lucky studying here and I love the harmonious campus.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线jingtingfeng
发帖
啄木币
鲜花