上一主题 下一主题
离线piaopengqq

发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2006-08-01
— 本帖被 欣宇 执行取消置顶操作(2015-09-02) —
希波拉底誓言

仰赖医神阿波罗,埃斯克雷彼斯及天地诸神为证,鄙人敬谨宣誓,愿以自身能力及判断所及,遵守此约。凡授我艺者敬之父母,作为终身同世伴侣,彼有急需我接济之。视彼儿女,犹我弟兄,如欲授业,当免费并不条件传授之。凡多知无论口授书传俱传之吾子,吾师之子孙及其发誓遵守此约之生徒,此外不传与他人。
  我愿尽余之能力及判断力所及,遵守为病家谋利益之信条,并检束一切堕落及害人行为,我不得将危害药品给与他人,并不作此项之指导,虽然人请求亦必不与人,尤不为妇人施坠胎手术。我愿以此纯洁与神圣之精神终身执行我职务。凡患结石者,我不施手术,此则有待与专家为之。
  无论至何处,遇男或女,贵人及奴婢,我之唯一目的,为家属谋幸福,并检点吾身,不作各种害人及恶劣行为,尤不作诱奸之事。凡我所见所闻,无论有无业务关系,我认为应受秘密者,我愿保守秘密。倘使我严守上述誓言时,请求神只让我生命与医术能得无上光荣,我苟违誓,天地鬼神共殛之。

注:希波拉底(Hippocorates,约前460—377),古希腊医生,西方医学的奠基人。著名的“希波拉底誓言”是西方医生必须恪守的格言。直到现在,许多医学院的毕业生宣誓时仍以次作为誓词。

Hippocrates" Oath

I SWEAR by Apollo the physician, and Aesculapius, and Health, and All-heal, and all the gods and goddesses, that, according to my ability and judgment, I will keep this Oath and this stipulation- to reckon him who taught me this Art equally dear to me as my parents, to share my substance with him, and relieve his necessities if required; to look upon his offspring in the same footing as my own brothers, and to teach them this art, if they shall wish to learn it, without fee or stipulation; and that by precept, lecture, and every other mode of instruction, I will impart a knowledge of the Art to my own sons, and those of my teachers, and to disciples bound by a stipulation and oath according to the law of medicine, but to none others. I will follow that system of regimen which, according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patients, and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous. I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel; and in like manner I will not give to a woman a pessary to produce abortion. With purity and with holiness I will pass my life and practice my Art. I will not cut persons laboring under the stone, but will leave this to be done by men who are practitioners of this work. Into whatever houses I enter, I will go into them for the benefit of the sick, and will abstain from every voluntary act of mischief and corruption; and, further from the seduction of females or males, of freemen and slaves. Whatever, in connection with my professional practice or not, in connection with it, I see or hear, in the life of men, which ought not to be spoken of abroad, I will not divulge, as reckoning that all such should be kept secret. While I continue to keep this Oath unviolated, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and the practice of the art, respected by all men, in all times! But should I trespass and violate this Oath, may the reverse be my lot!
[ 此贴被liu_redsnow在2006-08-21 21:03重新编辑 ]
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线pepsin
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2006-08-01
永远记住啊
离线piaopengqq
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2006-08-03
昨天看了电视剧《龙虎人生》,其中讲述了两位医生,亦是师徒两人,却又着截然不同的做法和结局,老师始终信守希波拉底誓言,而学生却走上了邪路

今天我们信守信守医学生誓词,明天我们要信守希波拉底誓言
离线玻璃夕阳
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2006-08-06
医德与信念很重要呀
离线一冰君
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2006-08-11
普二的医生办公室里墙上挂着一个
前几天刚看到
离线liu_redsnow
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2006-08-16
该看个英文的

Hippocrates" Oath

I SWEAR by Apollo the physician, and Aesculapius, and Health, and All-heal, and all the gods and goddesses, that, according to my ability and judgment, I will keep this Oath and this stipulation- to reckon him who taught me this Art equally dear to me as my parents, to share my substance with him, and relieve his necessities if required; to look upon his offspring in the same footing as my own brothers, and to teach them this art, if they shall wish to learn it, without fee or stipulation; and that by precept, lecture, and every other mode of instruction, I will impart a knowledge of the Art to my own sons, and those of my teachers, and to disciples bound by a stipulation and oath according to the law of medicine, but to none others. I will follow that system of regimen which, according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patients, and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous. I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel; and in like manner I will not give to a woman a pessary to produce abortion. With purity and with holiness I will pass my life and practice my Art. I will not cut persons laboring under the stone, but will leave this to be done by men who are practitioners of this work. Into whatever houses I enter, I will go into them for the benefit of the sick, and will abstain from every voluntary act of mischief and corruption; and, further from the seduction of females or males, of freemen and slaves. Whatever, in connection with my professional practice or not, in connection with it, I see or hear, in the life of men, which ought not to be spoken of abroad, I will not divulge, as reckoning that all such should be kept secret. While I continue to keep this Oath unviolated, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and the practice of the art, respected by all men, in all times! But should I trespass and violate this Oath, may the reverse be my lot!
离线sdum
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2006-08-21
大家别忙喊着遵守遵守的,仔细看看,里边确实有些是与现实相冲突的,或是说我们很有可能遵守不了的
要不大家也就不用背教育司的那个誓词了,呵呵
离线wanghaiwei
发帖
啄木币
鲜花
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2007-04-20